March 31, 2010

Gluten Free Bakery Review: Sweet Freedom Bakery

For all of you who complain about the lack of great GF baked goods out there, this entry is for you.  Philadelphia is fortunate to be the home to Sweet Freedom Bakery, the absolute BEST place to get gluten free and vegan baked goods.  It's located at 1424 South Street (between Broad and 15th) and is open 10am to 7pm Tuesday through Saturday, 10am to 4pm on Sunday, and is closed Mondays.



I decided to try them out for the first time a few weeks ago.  I ordered the chocolate chip chocolate cookie sandwich.  It was AMAZING!  Super rich, super gooey and completely delicious.  The great thing about Sweet Freedom Bakery are the options.  Nowhere else in Philadelphia can you find such a mouth-watering array of gluten free baked goodies.  Support our local GF bakeries! Go there and treat yourself! You won't be disappointed:)




Here's their website:  SWEET FREEDOM BAKERY

1 comment:

gfe--gluten free easily said...

If I ever make it to Philly, I'll definitely visit this bakery. Thanks for sharing the info! :-)

Shirley

LinkWithin

Just So You Know...

The information presented in this blog is intended to educate and entertainment. However, I'm not a medical expert.  I also do not know absolutely everything about Celiac Disease.  What I do know has been learned through trial and error, research, and what has been taught to me by friends who also share my food-related affliction.  Please take the time to do your own research about Celiac Disease and gluten-related issues.  I have a list of links to useful resources along the left-side of this blog. Also, feel free to cross-check my statements. If you find contrary information, please let me know. Thanks so much for visiting Trav's Gone Gluten Free!