March 15, 2012

Gluten Free Soup Options at Fabio & Danny's Station Cafe: Media PA

As I'm writing this entry, I'm sitting at a wooden table within the Wayne, PA train station.  Within this rennovated station operates a little coffee shop offering baked goods, fresh sandwiches and soups.  Fabio & Danny's always has a few gluten free soup options to choose from.  Today's options are Clam Chowder and Lentil Soup.  I chose the Chowder and couldn't be happier!  It's thick and creamy, and is loaded with potato chuncks and sand-free clams. Yum! 

Although there isn't too many GF options on their menu, the staff at Fabio & Danny's are always willing to modify their food options for their GF clients.  For instance, they can easily omit the bun on their Angus Cheese Burgers, and if you bring in your own GF bread, they'd be happy to use it to make their signature sandwiches.

Fabio & Danny's also transforms into a BYOB every Friday night, when live music is offered for free. If you're ever in Wayne, stop by for an expresso and a bowl of gluten free soup. You'll be happy you did:)

Fabio & Danny's Station Cafe
135 North Wayne Avenue
Wayne, PA 19087

1 comment:

Child injury said...

nice..very interesting story..

LinkWithin

Just So You Know...

The information presented in this blog is intended to educate and entertainment. However, I'm not a medical expert.  I also do not know absolutely everything about Celiac Disease.  What I do know has been learned through trial and error, research, and what has been taught to me by friends who also share my food-related affliction.  Please take the time to do your own research about Celiac Disease and gluten-related issues.  I have a list of links to useful resources along the left-side of this blog. Also, feel free to cross-check my statements. If you find contrary information, please let me know. Thanks so much for visiting Trav's Gone Gluten Free!