September 5, 2010

Gluten Free Sweets at Blair Candy


I don't know about you, but ever since developing Celiac Disease, I eat a lot less candy.  Not that I don't love candy... I have a ruthless sweet-tooth...  It's just that I never know if the candy I want has had hidden gluten in it.  And constantly reading all that tiny print, mostly names of unknown artificial ingredients, can become tedious.  As a result, there has been much less candy in my diet.

However, just recently I was turned on to Blair Candy Co.  Blair Candy has taken the guess-work out of finding name-brand candy that doesn't contain gluten, and has created a separate order page just for people with gluten issues.  Just click on this link: Blair Candy Co. Gluten Free Page.

The candy is conveniently broken down into the subcategories: gluten free candy bars; gluten free gummy candy; gluten free gum; gluten free lollipops; gluten free novelty candy; and gluten free seasonal candy. I ordered some of my all-time favorites: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Runts, Jelly Belly jelly beans, and some Orbit White gum.  The package arrived in just a few days, and I've been enjoying it (in moderation of course) ever since:)  Jelly Belly beans are awesome!!!

For you fellow GF sweet-tooths out there, Blair Candy Company has made things so much easier.   Check their site out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Just So You Know...

The information presented in this blog is intended to educate and entertainment. However, I'm not a medical expert.  I also do not know absolutely everything about Celiac Disease.  What I do know has been learned through trial and error, research, and what has been taught to me by friends who also share my food-related affliction.  Please take the time to do your own research about Celiac Disease and gluten-related issues.  I have a list of links to useful resources along the left-side of this blog. Also, feel free to cross-check my statements. If you find contrary information, please let me know. Thanks so much for visiting Trav's Gone Gluten Free!