This recipe couldn't be easier. Not only is it gluten free, it's egg-free as well. Depending on your microwave, you may need to cook your mug brownie a little bit longer, or a little bit less. I suggest you experiment a bit.
This recipe is a perfect way to quickly appease your chocolate cravings. It produces very little mess, and allows you to enjoy warm, gooey brownies without needing to start up your oven. Enjoy!!!
- 1-2 tblsp vegetable oil
- 2 tblsp water
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- pinch of instant coffee
- 3 tblsp sugar
- 2 tblsp unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tblsp gluten free flour (I used Bob's Red Mill)
- Ice cream/whipped cream to top (optional)
- Combine the oil, water, vanilla extract, salt and instant coffee in a mug. Whisk together till blended.
- Add the sugar and whisk till blended.
- Add the cocoa and whisk till blended.
- Add the gluten free flour and whisk till blended
- Pop into the microwave for 90 seconds on high.
- Top your hot, gooey mug brownie with ice cream or whip cream and go to town!!
! Remember to check out my GF Recipe APP on iTunes, Droid Store and Amazon.com!