April 13, 2011

The Trav's Gone Gluten Free Recipe App!

It was a lot of hard work, but it's finally done!  Yes, that's right, I've designed my very own gluten free recipe app for smart-phones!  Right now it's available on the Android Market and on iTunes, but it will soon be available from Amazon.com for Droids.  I'll make an announcement when it does:) 

I labeled it Gluten Free Desserts!, but it's more than that.  Each tab features 25 different recipes that are linked to my blog.  Each time I upload a new recipe it becomes added to the app menu.  What I love about it, since I use it all the time now, is that it makes shopping for ingredients super easy.  Instead of writing everything down before I go shopping, I just cruise recipes on my iPhone until I find something I want, and then buy what's in the ingredient list.

Another reason I like it is that I can take all my recipes wherever I go.  So if I'm at a friend's house, or away from home visiting a family member, I have easy access to loads of easy GF recipes in the palm of my hand.  If you know anyone with Celiac Disease, or anyone who simply wants to learn how to cook gluten free, tell them about Gluten Free Desserts!  It's not free, but it's cheap (.99).

On iTunes, just type in "Gluten Free Desserts" in the app store and you should find it easily.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW GLUTEN FREE DESSERTS! ON THE DROID STORE








1 comment:

Mew Maurer said...

These are awesome! Came out very moist and the scent was heavenly! My kids BEGGED me for more. This recipe has sold me on your next cookbook (I already have and use frequently the almond flour cookbook). Thank you for making such a delicious alternative for my gluten-free, dairy-free family!

LinkWithin

Just So You Know...

The information presented in this blog is intended to educate and entertainment. However, I'm not a medical expert.  I also do not know absolutely everything about Celiac Disease.  What I do know has been learned through trial and error, research, and what has been taught to me by friends who also share my food-related affliction.  Please take the time to do your own research about Celiac Disease and gluten-related issues.  I have a list of links to useful resources along the left-side of this blog. Also, feel free to cross-check my statements. If you find contrary information, please let me know. Thanks so much for visiting Trav's Gone Gluten Free!