September 6, 2014

Schar Pizza Crust Tasting

There is so much Gluten Free products on the market these days, sometimes it's hard to know if most of it is any good.  I was gifted a basket of gluten free goodies that had a couple Schar Pizza Crusts thrown in.  I haven't tried any of the ready-made GF pizza crusts yet, so I was happy to get the chance to  taste-test without the risk of spending money on something I end up not liking.

I made sure to warm the crust up on the oven first before adding some chopped up sweet and hot Italian sausage, fresh picked basil, and freshly grated mozzarella cheese. The pizza's came out looking great! But the texture was a bit dry and the taste was a little stale.  Maybe I got a old box, but although I ate all the pizza I made, I'll probably try a different brand next time.  And the adventure continues :)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Just So You Know...

The information presented in this blog is intended to educate and entertainment. However, I'm not a medical expert.  I also do not know absolutely everything about Celiac Disease.  What I do know has been learned through trial and error, research, and what has been taught to me by friends who also share my food-related affliction.  Please take the time to do your own research about Celiac Disease and gluten-related issues.  I have a list of links to useful resources along the left-side of this blog. Also, feel free to cross-check my statements. If you find contrary information, please let me know. Thanks so much for visiting Trav's Gone Gluten Free!